skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
office design ideas for small office
Pages
Home
Friday, May 1, 2009
White Kitchens
White is a great choice for kitchen cabinets. It reflects light and brightens up the space. If your feeling bold, paint your cabinets white. It will make any small space seem much larger!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pingates
HyperSmash
Popular Posts
Farmer's Market and Garage Sales
It was a day of thrifty shopping, well I guess I can't totally say that. Ya'll knew how much I wanted to go back to the Farmer's...
Do you have room for over night guest ???
Don't be afraid to put a bed in a small room, or where ever you can ! I have a day bed in my living room! I may live small but I love ha...
The Crows Visit
The CrowJanuary 31, 2011 Crows are large nuisance birds that cost local farmers hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. In urban setting...
5 Drawer Dresser Makeover/Refurbish Progress
Sorry no pictures as of right now. I ran out of the paint stripper the other night and have not been able to get much more done. I was abl...
Small Bath Do's
Chances are if you have a small house you probably have a small bathroom. There are things you can do to make your bathroom feel larger. Use...
Wordless Wednesday: Mom Sees All
That's all I'm saying, "Mom sees all." Happy WW!
Common Watering Problems
Many, many problems are caused for houseplants and garden plants by common watering mistakes. These include under watering, over watering, ...
Small Bathrooms
I have mentioned that my small house has a really large backyard. It is so nice to have. Now, the worst part of my home. Only one bathroom! ...
Only 200 Square Feet !!
Merry Christmas
Happy Gardening!Garden Gnome©2006-2008
Blog Archive
►
2012
(76)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(158)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(25)
►
2010
(497)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(46)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(53)
►
March
(92)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(51)
▼
2009
(427)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(37)
▼
May
(37)
Of tomato bondage and grass knuckles.......
Beef Contest For the Heart
Join the Kansas City Start! Heart Walk
Birds in the Garden
Wordless Wednesday: Graduation
Memorial Day Activities
SoccerBoy's 6th Grade Graduation
The original Edward Scissorhands
Table Gating Party Giveaway
Stone as Art
Skinny Cow Ice Creams...Delicious
Interview with Kim Burton
Quotes
Contest Alert: Table Gating Recipe Contest
Collin County tax rolls shrink with economy
Collin County Foreclosures show decline
Wordless Wednesday
Pepsi Throw Winner
Tulipa tarda
ahhhhhhhhh
Please Help Identify
Drive-by's
Wordless Wednesday: The Slide
Weekend, storms and College
Mother's Day Jiffy Lube Winner.....
Mother's Day Winners (Clorox)
Giveaway & Review: Evenflo Comfort Select
Inside Out
Jiffy Lube Giveaway for Mother's Day
Wordless Wednesday: Waiting to Eat
When the Dryer Breaks...
Mother's Day Giveaway
Boxwood Envy
Contact Homemom3
I LOVE Borders Bookstore
School's Almost Out
White Kitchens
►
April
(29)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(31)
►
2008
(271)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(45)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(195)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(56)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment