skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
office design ideas for small office
Pages
Home
Friday, January 16, 2009
Inspired Dining
Try and make your surroundings as pleasing to the eye as you can when it comes to dining. Take advantage of a great view or fun seating. Sometimes a simple space that's easy on they eye is all you'll need !
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pingates
HyperSmash
Popular Posts
Outdoor Showers
About 2 years ago I picked up a wooden outdoor shower at Target. It was on sale for 1/2 off and I had to have it. When I brought it home, my...
Farmer's Market and Garage Sales
It was a day of thrifty shopping, well I guess I can't totally say that. Ya'll knew how much I wanted to go back to the Farmer's...
Do you have room for over night guest ???
Don't be afraid to put a bed in a small room, or where ever you can ! I have a day bed in my living room! I may live small but I love ha...
Barbie and the Diamond Castle Movie Tour
The moment the "Barbie and the Diamond Castle" movie came in BabyGirl has been watching it. Of course even after the movie has end...
5 Drawer Dresser Makeover/Refurbish Progress
Sorry no pictures as of right now. I ran out of the paint stripper the other night and have not been able to get much more done. I was abl...
Wordless Wednesday: Mom Sees All
That's all I'm saying, "Mom sees all." Happy WW!
Small Bath Do's
Chances are if you have a small house you probably have a small bathroom. There are things you can do to make your bathroom feel larger. Use...
The Crows Visit
The CrowJanuary 31, 2011 Crows are large nuisance birds that cost local farmers hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. In urban setting...
In Remembrance
I come from a strong military family with ancestors that were instrumental in shaping the history of Canada. I grew up surrounded by relati...
Beginner Woodworker Tools
Today I want to talk about some of the basic tools of woodworking, some of these tools you will have some you will want and some are necessa...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(76)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(158)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(25)
►
2010
(497)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(46)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(53)
►
March
(92)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(51)
▼
2009
(427)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(24)
▼
January
(31)
To Do List, Old habits are Hard to Break
Bloggy Giveaway: The Change Your Life Challenge
Wordless Wednesday: My Daughter
Inspirational Quotes
Make Your Dreams Come True
How to Contact Me
I Socialize...Do You?
4 Degrees and Freezing
Win a Cartier Love Collection and More
Small Bath Do's
Bawling My Eyes Out
Orange Trees
I Found My Dream Home
We Have Heat!
My Story Tag
His First Date
Inkheart Winner
Superbowl Winner
McDonald's: Where's the Beef?
Inspired Dining
Wordless Wednesday: Daddy Pic
Teen Texts 14,528 in a Month
Inkheart Giveaway
XLIII Superbowl Giveaway
5 Miniute Crash Course in College
My M&Ms makes Great Gifts
College Starts Early
Tried Amazon Associates and Bombed out
Happy New Year!
New Year of Changes Coming ...
Happy New Year
►
2008
(271)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(45)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(195)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(56)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment