skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
office design ideas for small office
Pages
Home
Monday, August 27, 2007
Cubbies
Cubbies seem to be everywhere in pictures these days. They do make a lot of sense, I just don't know if I'm disciplined enough to have open shelving. No, I'm not. Love how they look tho. How about you? Are you cub worthy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pingates
HyperSmash
Popular Posts
Farmer's Market and Garage Sales
It was a day of thrifty shopping, well I guess I can't totally say that. Ya'll knew how much I wanted to go back to the Farmer's...
Outdoor Showers
About 2 years ago I picked up a wooden outdoor shower at Target. It was on sale for 1/2 off and I had to have it. When I brought it home, my...
Do you have room for over night guest ???
Don't be afraid to put a bed in a small room, or where ever you can ! I have a day bed in my living room! I may live small but I love ha...
Barbie and the Diamond Castle Movie Tour
The moment the "Barbie and the Diamond Castle" movie came in BabyGirl has been watching it. Of course even after the movie has end...
5 Drawer Dresser Makeover/Refurbish Progress
Sorry no pictures as of right now. I ran out of the paint stripper the other night and have not been able to get much more done. I was abl...
The Crows Visit
The CrowJanuary 31, 2011 Crows are large nuisance birds that cost local farmers hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. In urban setting...
Wordless Wednesday: Mom Sees All
That's all I'm saying, "Mom sees all." Happy WW!
Small Bath Do's
Chances are if you have a small house you probably have a small bathroom. There are things you can do to make your bathroom feel larger. Use...
Common Watering Problems
Many, many problems are caused for houseplants and garden plants by common watering mistakes. These include under watering, over watering, ...
Beginner Woodworker Tools
Today I want to talk about some of the basic tools of woodworking, some of these tools you will have some you will want and some are necessa...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(76)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(158)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(25)
►
2010
(497)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(46)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(53)
►
March
(92)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(51)
►
2009
(427)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(31)
►
2008
(271)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(45)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(195)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(24)
Bold Moves
Stylish Storage
Laying Sod
Weathered Wood
Cubbies
HGTV Rate a Room
Neat Tricks
Style File- Black and White
Small Efficient Kitchens
Signs
Pottery Barn Bed and Bath Fall Line
A Walk-a-bout the Gardens
Chalk
A Small Corner
Impact
Creative Use of Space
Camp Like Guest House
Wrinkled Comfort
Guest Room
Summer Time......
Classics
Tiny Living
In the Garden
The Comfy Bed
►
July
(29)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(56)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment