skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
office design ideas for small office
Pages
Home
Friday, July 20, 2007
Cozy Kitchens
Here are some small but stylish kitchens. The first one is one of my favorites. So stylish yet so functional! Add a dash of brick and I'm over the moon! Happy friday everyone! See you again on monday!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pingates
HyperSmash
Popular Posts
Farmer's Market and Garage Sales
It was a day of thrifty shopping, well I guess I can't totally say that. Ya'll knew how much I wanted to go back to the Farmer's...
Do you have room for over night guest ???
Don't be afraid to put a bed in a small room, or where ever you can ! I have a day bed in my living room! I may live small but I love ha...
The Crows Visit
The CrowJanuary 31, 2011 Crows are large nuisance birds that cost local farmers hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. In urban setting...
5 Drawer Dresser Makeover/Refurbish Progress
Sorry no pictures as of right now. I ran out of the paint stripper the other night and have not been able to get much more done. I was abl...
Small Bath Do's
Chances are if you have a small house you probably have a small bathroom. There are things you can do to make your bathroom feel larger. Use...
Wordless Wednesday: Mom Sees All
That's all I'm saying, "Mom sees all." Happy WW!
Common Watering Problems
Many, many problems are caused for houseplants and garden plants by common watering mistakes. These include under watering, over watering, ...
Small Bathrooms
I have mentioned that my small house has a really large backyard. It is so nice to have. Now, the worst part of my home. Only one bathroom! ...
Only 200 Square Feet !!
Merry Christmas
Happy Gardening!Garden Gnome©2006-2008
Blog Archive
►
2012
(76)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(158)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(25)
►
2010
(497)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(46)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(53)
►
March
(92)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(51)
►
2009
(427)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(31)
►
2008
(271)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(45)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(195)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(24)
▼
July
(29)
Renting Can Be...
Just Because....
Clematis
English Boxwoods
Interesting Bathrooms
Neutrals
Linda's House
Colorful Tile
New Blog Alert: Rearranged Design
STYLE FILE: Modern Country
Cozy Kitchens
Small Space Notes:
Gnomes & Garden Lighting
Cool Chairs
Beadboard
Candles
Pottery Barn Fall Preview
Vignettes
Purple Martin House
Some More Small Baths
Anneliese's House
STYLE FILE-White
Nate Berkus
Not Your Mother's Shelving
Last Thursday was moving day. It was an extremely...
Happy 4th of July!
Views from other Blogs
Ikea's 150 Square Foot Room
Happy Canada DayHappy Gardening!Garden Gnome©2007
►
June
(35)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(56)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment